This zipline aerial adventure near Lake George combines a series of aerial obstacles and an adrenaline-pumping zipline ride for a must-do experience to share with family and friends.
ARO’s Adirondack Adventure Center
ARO’s Hudson River Base now includes a hillside Adirondack Adventure Center with a challenging aerial ropes course, and canoe rentals.
Located on the upper Hudson River, Gore Mountain Region. Near North Creek, Indian Lake, and Lake George. Put together a multi-day adventure package:
- Raft one day.
- Challenge yourself on the ropes course another day.
- Rent canoes and paddle on beautiful 13th Lake.
- Hike nearby mountains or to the Adirondacks’ highest waterfall.
- Call to find out where to camp nearby.
- Adirondack Riverbeds, a hostel-style lodge, is adjacent to our center.
Aerial Ropes Course and Zipline
Our Aerial Zipline Course is a guided ropes course experience with a series of aerial obstacles including a zipline. The excitement builds as you harness up and climb to the “launch pad.” Then it’s into the air, soaring like an eagle, for a zippy, tree-top view.
You’ll go from zipline rides to climbing, swinging, and jumping through the aerial obstacles. Make this adrenaline-pumping aerial zipline course a must-do adventure for you, your family and friends. Our staff will help you along the way. No experience needed.