Tackle the Moose River, the wildest rafting trip in the Northeast! Offering the ultimate challenge for springtime rafting, the Moose is an adventure you won’t soon forget. April only.
- Private Raft
- Priced Per Raft (for 3 - 4 people, $79 for each additional person. Maximum 8 people per raft)
Enjoy a Rafting Trip on the Hudson River
The Hudson River offers a 17-mile wilderness rafting trip beginning on the Indian River and continuing through the Hudson River Gorge, with great whitewater and spectacular Adirondack scenery. It’s the longest stretch of whitewater in New York considered the “Grand Daddy” of NY whitewater rivers.
Just when you thought the trip was over, we get back to our base to see pictures of our trip; as the adventure winds down everyone relaxes and the tales begin. If you have time, you can stay and eat at the picnic area at our base.(At this time we are still limited to food you brought) You relive the day with your friends, both old and new.
Many of our guides are master storytellers, and your accomplishments may become part of a future tale. Occasionally their stories actually reflect reality. A rafting trip on the Hudson is not to be forgotten riverside.
- Spring: “Big Water” season – all the excitement and heart-pumping adrenaline you can handle.
- Late Spring & Early Summer: Mellow water levels, the river is perfect for anyone with an adventurous spirit.
- Summer: The warm weather and whitewater provides an ideal adventure for the entire family.
- Fall: The gorge is turned into an aurora of scenic splendor not to be missed!
- Licensed guide in each raft
- Life jackets
- Snack on the river
- Wetsuits and/or splash jackets